Nothing Is Worse Than Watching Your Clients Walk Out The Door
But that is exactly what they will do if you cannot provide them with patent services they need at the level of service that they have come to expect.
Not every law firm provides patent preparation, patent prosecution, and patent opinion work. Referring your work to another firm could result in those clients disappearing forever.
And even if you do provide these services, law firm staffing is notoriously difficult and unpredictable.
Your professional reputation will be at risk as soon as you bring in more work than you can handle or, worse, lose an associate.
If you resort to pushing due dates or working longer hours, you risk losing the trust and reputation that you have worked so long to build.
Make The Right Decision
Schedule an appointment by emailing or calling William Childs at 832-621-0353 to discuss how we can work to help you keep your clients by providing experienced patent preparation, patent prosecution, and patent opinion work while contributing to your profits. By making the right call, you can keep your clients.
William Childs has a Ph.D. in chemistry, and over seven years of experience working at law firms, providing partners with the following patent preparation, patent prosecution, and patent opinion services.
- Interviewing Inventors
- Drafting Specifications
- Editing Specifications for Domestic Filing
- Responding to Office Actions
- Managing Foreign and Domestic Patent Portfolios
- Conducting Interviews with Examiners
- Preparing Appeal Briefs
- Providing Patentability, Validity, Infringement, and Freedom-to Operate Opinions
- Drafting Patentability and Freedom-to-Operate Landscapes
- Performing Due Diligence
- Providing Practical, Decisive, and Candid Legal Advice
Our rates should allow you to continue making a reasonable profit while keeping your clients satisfied.
- Our rates are considerably less than those of most senior associates at large law firms.
- Our rates are competitive with the rates published for solo patent practitioners in the AIPLA Report of the Economic Survey 2013.
- We are open to hourly fees, fixed-fees, and other flexible arrangements.
Personal Care Products